I suggest you ...

Review

I'm an Australian busy executive working a typical corporate job. I work long hours as part of my job and when I get home, I'm always exhausted. I never have enough mental energy to stay awake to do any of the activities I enjoy doing. Now with Modafinil, I get up at 5am every morning, work all day at my day job, then come home and work on my own business idea until late at night with ease. Modafinil is EXACTLY what I have been looking for to help me be more productive.

Some important notes if you have never taken before:
- This is NOT a party drug. You will not get "high" or "euphoric", this is not like taking speed. If you take speed, you will be awake, but you will also be distracted from the euphoria you will feel. Modafinil, will help you concentrate for hours at a time, without euphoria and without a comedown. You will just enjoy doing work for hours at a time. If you don't have work to do, you could easily spend hours reading wikipedia... or any other mentally stimulating activity for that matter.

- Don't trust reviews on the internet saying "you need 300mg-400mg to feel it". Everyone's body/mind has different tolerances. You should start with half a pill, 100mg, and see how you go. Personally 100mg is all I need to work from 5am to 10pm with very little rest. I stupidly tried 300mg when I first got the packet and I didn't sleep for 48 hours. This did not feel good, so start on small amounts.

- This takes anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours to "kick in". Please note, you will not feel that much different from a normal state of consciousness when it "kicks in" other than feeling more awake and more alert. It's not like taking a party drug where you can feel it having a noticeable effect, taking Modafinil is more like taking a painkiller... you don't notice it "kicking in", you just become aware at some point that your headache has gone. So wait up to 3 hours, before deciding "hey this 100mg isn't doing anything for me, Ill take another 100mg". You could easily take too much if you are impatient.

- If you want to sleep at night, make sure you take Modafinil very early in the morning. I found I have to take 100mg at 4:30-5am, in order to feel like going to bed at 11pm that evening. Take this on a day, where you do not have anything important to do tomorrow.

- I haven't noticed any side effects at normal doses. Except the day I took 300mg, I felt my heart racing which didn't feel good.

- this service from this website was great. Got the package delivered to Australia from India within 5 days with the "rushed" service.

- I've read lots of reviews on the internet trying to slag off these pills, I can only think they are a competitor trying to write bad reviews. Then again, based on my positive review you probably can't tell if I'm the owner of this website trying to talk this website either. Given that I can't prove it... perhaps if I just "pinky swear" I get no personal benefit from promoting this drug or this website, you will believe me? I just want to put out some mature information about the potentials of this substance and clear up, frankly a lot of the bullshit written out there.
I hope my review helps.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AussieExecAussieExec shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ScottScott commented  · 

Thank you from another Aussie. Do you use express shipping or normal? Any trouble with customs?

• Anonymous commented  · 

How long did it take for it to arrive...I selected the 21 day delivery, it has now been 30

• deltaveedeltavee commented  · 

Detailed information on dosing, over-dosing, impact on sleep, etc., most helpful. Thanks mate!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Good review aside from the faggoty assed "pinky swear" bit. But that's typical of aussies who want to sound cool by sprouting off Yankee sayings they hear in the media etc. Good one Little Timmy

• Anonymous commented  · 

ma ti rende indipendente, o puoi smettere quando vuoi?

• robno votneyrobno votney commented  · 

Are you The Boss Man? I want me some of of this shiite. Sounds like dope to me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base